Self-Checkout powered by Passport POS
Convenient Store Self-Checkout powered by Passport POS is designed specifically to help modernize the way customers make in-store purchases.
– Shrinks lines
– Cuts labor costs
– Enhances the shopping experience
– Increases loyalty within the store
Enhance consumer experience to increase loyalty
Increase operational efficiencies
Seamless integration with the Passport POS Suite
- A new type of Passport client that performs a subset of POS functions tailored as a consumer-facing device
- Enter items by scanning, speedkeys or UPC Codes
- Age-Restricted items with control console approval
- Card-based / mobile payment systems
- Monitor and modify transactions on the individual consumer-facing terminals
- Control via existing cashier workstations or through a separate dedicated piece of equipment
- Modify Consumer Terminal transaction
- Void, suspend, add items including restricted
- Records trackable cashier actions for audits
- Enable / Disable Customer Terminal
- Cash automation at Express Lane self-checkout made possible with partner, Crane Payment Innovations, the leader in payment automation technology.
- Don’t be limited by labor. Serve all customers at self-checkout regardless of payment type. Automate entire self-checkout experience for customers paying with cash.
- The average c-store purchase is $9.02. 47% of transactions under $10 are paid in cash!
- CPI offers the industry’s largest and most experienced customer support team for total peace of mind.