Gilbarco’s Passport POS System is the industry’s fastest-growing POS solution. It is designed to future-proof your business with the lowest total cost of ownership. With industry-leading security and functionality, no POS system offers more potential to keep your business up and running in the long term.
Passport POS has expert support and remote troubleshooting when you need them, without delays, so there are no interruptions to your store operations.
Passport POS is purposefully designed to support the unique service needs of c-store operators with faster processors and streamlined automations and reporting.
Configure, monitor, control, and optimize your Passport point of sale system, from anywhere, at any time with Gilbarco’s Insite360 Instore remote management.
Passport POS is EMV-ready, right out of the box and interfaces with more third-party partners than any other convenience store POS system in the industry.
Core I3-2120 (standard)
- ® Q67 Chipset
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM DIMM (standard), 16 GB (max)
- Integrated 15” Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
- Dual SATA drives (Server), Single SATA drive (Client)
Parallel Port (1)
- Serial Ports (4)
- USB Ports (4)
- EPSON Printer Power Port (1), 5’ cable provided
- Intel 1GB LAN (2)
Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C (41°F ~ 108°F)
- Storage Temperature: 20°C ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH non-condensing
OPOS Compliant Peripherals
PIN Pad with 2-track MSR
- Optional Gilbarco® RFID reader
- 2 x 20 customer display
- Epson® Thermal Receipt Printer
- OKI® Data Digital Report Printer
- APG Cash Drawer
- Metrologic® scanners, 1D and 2D